User Role Permissions allows you to edit the default permissions of User Roles to customize roles. To edit User Role Permissions, follow these steps:
- To edit User Role Permissions you must be the Account Owner or an Administrator.
- Log in to your GatherUp account.
- In the upper right corner, go to User Name > User Management. Then, click the User Role Permissions button.
4. Go to the role you wish to customize and click the > to expand. Permissions that are available to add to or remove from that user role are displayed.
NOTE:All user roles assume permissions of lesser roles and not all permissions can be edited.
5. To update permissions for that role, simply click the ON/OFF toggle.
6. When finished, click Save Permissions.