The following post highlights the basic steps for Selling GatherUp to your Clients.
1) The first step is to set up an account by visiting http://gatherup.com/
2) Add clients to your agency dashboard in your GatherUp account. See: Setting Up your Agency Dashboard.
3) Give your clients access to their account and locations only using User Roles and Permissions. See: Understanding User Roles
4) You will be billed monthly for the amount of businesses you have at the end of your billing cycle. This allows you to markup and invoice your customers any price you want.
5) Bundle GatherUp with other Services you offer. You might be already offering other services such as SEO, Website Maintenance etc. GatherUp is a great way to offer 'Reputation Management' along with those services or as a standalone service.
6) How much should I charge my client? This depends if you are managing everything for your client or if you are just setting up an account for a DIY client. We have seen fully managed accounts going for $75 to $90+ (per business location - per month) and DIY Clients for about $40 to $65 (per business location - per month). Please note pricing may vary drastically based on your geographic location and the business type you are managing.
7) How to offer a Free Trial to my customers?
Your billing date stays the same every month. We will charge you only for the amount of businesses in your account on your billing date. You can add and remove businesses freely between your billing dates. This gives you a trial period of almost one month when adding new businesses after your billing day.
Don't forget to remove (delete) any unused businesses before your billing day - otherwise you will be charged. We cannot offer refunds for services rendered.
8) "I am worried that my "tech savy" DIY customers will google GatherUp and set up their own account". No problem - we are offering Whitelabeling. Please have a look at this post.
9) Are there any materials that help me Sell?
- GatherUp White Label Reseller Resources