Available on the Pro plan and up, Social Sharing makes it easy to turn 1st- or 3rd-party review into social media content to post to Facebook, Google Posts, Twitter, and Instagram. Select a review in Customer Activity and use the image generator to create custom graphics to share directly or download.
Create and Share Social Image
To create and share a social image from an existing 1st- or 3rd-party review, follow these steps:
- Log in to your GatherUp account.
- In Customer Activity, select a review to use by clicking Manage > Social Post.
3. In Social Sharing, use the image generator to create a custom graphic. You can select a design theme, change text size, preview your image in various sizes, and edit the social content.
4. You can customize up to 10 design themes for your account. Click customize under the image preview to select a background color, upload a background image, add an image overlay, and select a text color for each theme. Click Save Themes when finished.
4. When you are satisfied with the design of your image, click Download graphic for each size you wish to download.
5. You can also share directly to Google Posts, Facebook, and Twitter. Be sure to edit the social content that will accompany the image as desired. Then, select the site(s) from Social Channels and click Publish Social Post.
If a social channel is not available to select, complete or edit Authorization Settings to enable.
To complete Authorization Settings, follow these steps:
If you have already authorized Facebook, to edit settings go the User Menu in the upper right corner in GatherUp and select Authorization Settings. Then select Log in With Facebook and Edit Settings to include Publish as Page you manage.
Social Sharing Settings
Manage account authorizations and the brand image for 1st-party feedback via Social Sharing settings.
Go to Publish > Social Sharing or click the Settings button in Social Sharing to access settings.