Getting the most out of GatherUp
- Be sure that you have entered all of your business information and reviewed the communications that go to your clients.
- Add/Upload business accounts emails as well as personal account email to GatherUp - business accounts seem to have a higher response rate.
- Upload a high quality Logo and Banner to your email template and feedback page.
- Update the mail list in GatherUp with current emails - the more current the better the response rate.
- Update the mail list as often as you can. Requesting feedback and review while the experience is fresh in the customer's mind is a vital component of success.
- Volume is critical. Having at least 25 new emails a month seems like a minimum. Better with more.
- When negative feedback is received, respond to the customer's feedback privately.
- When positive feedback is receieved, respond to your customer's feedback privately or publicly for additional social proof
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
You may also be interested in these two post: