To send requests automatically follow these steps:
- Log in to your GatherUp account.
- If you have multiple locations, select the location that you would like to send requests automatically for.
- To confirm the Send Mode for the location is set to send automatically go to Customer Activity and view Sent Automatically under Request Mode or click the down arrow to select Automatic.
4. After selecting Automatic, you will need to set a limit for the number of requests that can be sent daily. This is done to help prevent being flagged as review spam by sites like Google or Facebook. Select a daily limit that closely matches the daily customer volume for the location. Contact us if you need a higher daily limit.
Note, if a customer has both a mobile number and email address the Communication Preference must be set to SMS for them to receive a SMS Request.
5. Customers added are batched and assigned to a cron schedule, and requests are sent automatically.